top of page

Tracks & Trails

Público·18 membros

Watch Naruto Shippuden 258

If you like Fairy Tail or Naruto Shippuden, you'd enjoy the other because they are both fighting type anime while using Magic/Ninjutsu type attacks. You follow a cast of characters in both anime as they go through life and grow stronger both physically and personally. You will enjoy watching as they gain new powers and fight stronger opponents around every turn. I suggest you check both out!

Watch Naruto Shippuden 258

Black clover and Naruto are really good i dont have a reason im tired of writing 100 characters njfvifdhjfbuidfhuighdrfuifghdfungujfgnudengihhuinjhihuedhiwbshhugnfjfhhi imwatchingyoujnngjdbvjbjdjbhsbfhbhgbfhjbjfb

Seriously, just do yourself a favour and avoid this episode. It felt like the biggest waste of 24 minutes of my life, even moreso than the horrible filler they were churning out pre-Shippuden. If you really want to revisit the series, please just watch the old original episodes or read the Manga version, because all you will get here is 24 piss-poor minutes of something claiming to be Naruto. 041b061a72

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page