top of page

Tracks & Trails

Público·18 membros

Where To Buy Rena Ware Cookware

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with your product. According to our records, you were contacted shortly after you agreed to the contract by a company representative who processed your order, verified your details, received authorization from you to process and reminded you of the three-day rescission period. In addition, up until recently, you have been making payments on your account, but you're now assigned to our collection department. Our customer service department has no record of you calling to seek assistance with your products or ask questions about your contract. It seems that your first attempt to avoid collections or get any kind of assistance was to contact the BBB. Stainless steel cookware is different from typical nonstick cookware and it does take some practice and instruction to get it right. We stand behind our products and we do have a lifetime warranty, but based on the portion of your statement that I could read, I'm not sure exactly sure if you don't like the product or you feel like you were cheated. We're happy to have our customer service team assist you if you would just call them. You can reach them at ************.

where to buy rena ware cookware

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2ui9gA&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0NUUy4DoTZXpXSS7W1M5Bc

We have communicated with this customer on multiple occasions through our customer service department. We have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects in our cookware. The pictures included in this complaint show evidence of pitting. Pitting is a result of chloride (usually in the form of salt) reacting with the chromium oxide layer of the stainless steel. A quick google search will show that this is a regular occurrence in stainless steel. It does not effect the functionality of the cookware and is not a manufacturer defect. In honesty, the cookware included in the pictures of this complaint looks terrific for being 32 years old. We love that our customers continue to use our cookware for years and years. We recommend cleaning stainless steel cookware with a good cleaner intended for stainless steel, like Rena Lite, which helps to maintain and restore the chromium oxide layer of the cookware.

We offered to have this customer send her cookware to us for inspection and cleaning, but we informed her that we could not replace her cookware under warranty. As a courtesy, we have replaced one piece of the customer's cookware.

\r\nComplaint: ********\r\n\r\nI am rejecting this response because: Rena Ware says those fancy names that could cause the damages to the pots and to google search which is ridiculous to get google into this matter if the sales representative would of told me that could happen back then but he did not of course I wouldn't buy it and anyways I couldn't search google at that time because internet didn't existed in 1990 when I bought the cookware and yes like I said Rena Ware agreed to raplace the most visible damaged pot but if Rena Ware is correct on their allegations why did they agreed on replace the most visible damaged pot? even with a good maintenance it got damaged and by the way i DO use a stainless steel cleaner I'll send a picture of which i use and how much money i have been spending for 32 years to keep them clean after each use. And yes Rena Ware offered me to send the rest of the pots for inspection at my expense which I agree but it will cost me tens of dollars just the one i sent back to them for replacement costed me $20 to just to shipped the one pot they are replacing wich it means there are 7 more pots to send for inspection. Rena Ware is not agreeing to replace them just to inspect them. Hypothetically, if Rena Ware decide not to replace the pots who will pay for the return of the pots back to me? Why Rena Ware agreed to replace one pot if they say is not their responsibility?? And allegedly saying they are damage because they are old pots. Rena Ware might see because the cookware have been taken good care they can refuse to replace them, contrary that should be the main reason to replace the whole set because they are in an impeachable condition and they can just recicle the damage pots.

Complaint: ********I am rejecting this response because: Rena Ware says those fancy names that could cause the damages to the pots and to google search which is ridiculous to get google into this matter if the sales representative would of told me that could happen back then but he did not of course I wouldn't buy it and anyways I couldn't search google at that time because internet didn't existed in 1990 when I bought the cookware and yes like I said Rena Ware agreed to raplace the most visible damaged pot but if Rena Ware is correct on their allegations why did they agreed on replace the most visible damaged pot? even with a good maintenance it got damaged and by the way i DO use a stainless steel cleaner I'll send a picture of which i use and how much money i have been spending for 32 years to keep them clean after each use. And yes Rena Ware offered me to send the rest of the pots for inspection at my expense which I agree but it will cost me tens of dollars just the one i sent back to them for replacement costed me $20 to just to shipped the one pot they are replacing wich it means there are 7 more pots to send for inspection. Rena Ware is not agreeing to replace them just to inspect them. Hypothetically, if Rena Ware decide not to replace the pots who will pay for the return of the pots back to me? Why Rena Ware agreed to replace one pot if they say is not their responsibility?? And allegedly saying they are damage because they are old pots. Rena Ware might see because the cookware have been taken good care they can refuse to replace them, contrary that should be the main reason to replace the whole set because they are in an impeachable condition and they can just recicle the damage pots.

Ben Zylstra joined Rena Ware in 1998 in the position of Sales/Marketing Assistant. He advanced to Sales Manager in 2003, Vice President in 2008, and Executive Vice President in 2011. His promotion to Chief Executive Officer marks the 4th time that a member of the Zylstra family has been at the helm of Rena Ware International, a cookware and home products company founded in 1941 by Dutch immigrant Fred Zylstra and his spouse, Rena Zylstra.

Fred Zylstra: Fred "Pop" Zylstra, an immigrant from the Netherlands and the founder of Rena Ware, led Rena Ware from 1941 through the early 1960's. By 1955, Rena Ware had grown nationally from coast to coast, becoming one of the largest direct sales cookware companies in the world. After handing over the active leadership of the company to his son Bill, Pop continued as Chairman of the Board until his retirement 1963.

Rena Ware is a privately owned, family company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, U.S.A. Their product line includes top-quality, stainless steel cookware and other complementary products for the kitchen, as well as juice extractors and water and air filters. Rena Ware maintains markets in the North America, Asia, and Latin America.

If you would like more information about this topic or wish to find out more about the Rena Ware company, its products, and opportunity, you may visit their website at www.renaware.com or their Facebook page at facebook.com/renaware.

I just ebayed my first piece of Rena Ware, as you know I test and research vintage waterless cookware, most of it is produced by West Bend , or Regal or Saladmaster under many rebranded names for Direct Sales only at trade shows or in home.

The appellant sells cookware, door-to-door, in the United States, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rena-Ware Distributors, Ltd., sells similar products in Canada. Sales by Rena-Ware Distributors, Inc., are made from district sales offices in approximately 30 cities in the United States, including two in the state of Washington, but all orders are received and processed at the home office in Opportunity, Washington. 041b061a72

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page